Experience, the only real capital. Learn and get into an adventure!
Join our email list for sailing schedules, unique offers for skilled crew (as New Year’s Sailings) and get access to our Sail Training Online materials!
Sailing gives you practical skills, beautiful landscapes, team-challenges and relaxed free time. Meanwhile, it might be the spark to fire up new ideas and bring refreshment for you and your team.
If Covid-19 allows, the follong trips are now for sale (book a placement through Doerz):
April-May Each weekend Turku-Seili-Turku (2 days / 1 night) sail enjoyment & learning. Groups for 4-7 people, incl. meals and training, 2h sauna. Accommodation at the island as separate through visitseili.fi .
For futher schedule to the summer, please join our email list!. That’s the best and most instant way of getting as first persons notified on our up-coming schedules!
Book your placemen or request a private sail at Doerz ->
Shall you need to check other ways of connecting with us, check our contacts!
About our sails:
- DAY SAILS as Birthdays
- 8 persons for a Day sail (7 recommended)
- 2 person for over night stay on-board, or 2-7 people for overnight by separate island accommondation
- Try-outs & Sail Training
- Business visits
- Enjoy sauna and refreshment – with great delicious food and company!
- Travel at the Archipelago of Finland (Turku, Nauvo, Parainen and Ålands)
- Explore lighthouses, history and nature of islands such like Seili, Utö, Jurmo, Örö, Kökar, Isokari .. and many more! Also desert islands with mobile sauna option coming!
Let us know…
- How many are you? (Persons from 2 to 7)
- Where and when you’d like to go? We departure at Turku during low season, and from Nauvo from Midsummer (20.6.) to 1st of October.
- How many Days? Recommended: 1 or 3 days.
- Nature of trip or wishes: birthday, sail training, business meeting, traveling or other
Prizes: 1 day 700e all inclusive. 2+ days starting at 350e/ day and depending on the season, number of people and other details.
All including: meals, (lunch, breakfast, dinner, evening snack), cooking, familiarization & teaching of basics (min. 1,5 hrs before set-off), loan gear: gloves & life-jackets, port fees, diesel and other supply, harbor activities as they’re part of basic port fee (ie. saunas when included in the fee), crew insurances (to some extend)
Not included: harbor activities as not part of harbor fee (as food or some saunas that are separte), travels to boat/home.
There will be an additional deck hand assisting in the training if needed for a big party.
”Learn by doing and experimenting.”
- Steel hull, winter capability / 3*2 berths (6 people total sleeping places) / 8+2 Crew
- 34 ft long (10.6 m), 8,5 ton weight sloop sailing boat with Bermudan rig and 75m2 of sail area.
- Stable, safe, perfect for sail training and chartering voyages at the stunning archipelago.
- Suitable for winter sailing (thermo isolated with oil heater) with well livable cabins
- Year-around sailing
Jasper Armanto, passionate seaman and sailor, being at the sea since 2011 and during 2016-2020 had nearly 400 students and chartered visitors passing through his boat that he trained and taught. Master Mariner, Sea Captain (graduated 2019 from Novia UAS, Aboa Mare, Turku, Finland), working on board ships, Navigation Officer with wide set of certificates and licenses for maritime leisure crafts and professional positions. Check his Boating CV here ->
Each trip is unique and made for your needs.
- Lunch / meals offered (belongs in the prize)
- Up to 7-8 people depending on the experience level
- Over night also for groups: separate accomodationg at the island can be arranged
- Starting at 350e / 790e / day
- Contact here or here (Doerz)
We are not racers, nor the boat is alike a performance, and all fancy stuff is out. The boat is relative heavy (8,5 tons), but stable and having a safe feeling of well-made ocean cruiser. So do not expect the fastest speed, or the finest tuning of the sails and rig like you would expect when racing; we merely enjoy it all in peace losing a knot in speed, but enjoying cozy feeling and awareness in our cabin!
Our boat and experience rules (Terms of Service) whenever joining, you must read and comprehend the following: Good-To-Know.